Department of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, one of seven departments of College of Engineering Technology, was established on March 26, 2008.
Formerly, the Department was part of the Department of Telecommunications and Automation, College of Information and Communication Technology, Cantho University.
- Bachelor of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Master of Electronic Engineering (in cooperation with Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology)
- Antenna designs for WLAN applications and mobile communication systems.
- Microprocessor & microcontroller applications.
- Embedded systems design.
- Recently, the Department has received equipment donations from well-known multinational corporations such as Texas Instruments, Cadence, Tektronix, and Atmel.
- In terms of professional relationships, the Department has close-tied cooperation with local companies such as Viettel, and VNPT-Cantho.
Currently, the Department has six Labs involving 04 basic labs and 02 advanced Labs. Namely:
- Open Laboratory
- Basic Electronics Laboratory
- Digital Signal Processing Laboratory
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Laboratory
- Telecommunications Laboratory
- FPGA and Embedded Systems Laboratory
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering - College of Engineering Technology, Cantho University.
- Campus II, 3/2 Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City, Vietnam.
- Phone: +84 292 387 2152